By using this Mobile App (the “Mobile App”) you are agreeing to be bound by these Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Mobile App. The materials contained in this Mobile App are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bluon, Inc.’s Mobile App for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bluon, Inc.’s Mobile App;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bluon, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Bluon, Inc.’s Mobile App are provided “as is.” Bluon, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bluon, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Mobile App or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites or pages linked to this app.
In no event shall Bluon, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bluon, Inc.’s Mobile App, even if Bluon, Inc. or a Bluon, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Bluon, Inc.’s Mobile App could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bluon, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its Mobile App are accurate, complete, or current. Bluon, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its Mobile App at any time without notice. Bluon, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bluon, Inc. has not reviewed all of the site or pages linked to its Mobile App and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or page. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bluon, Inc. of the site or page. Use of any such linked site or page is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Bluon, Inc.’s Mobile App shall be governed by the laws of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
By tapping “I accept the terms of service,” you authorize Bluon, Inc. and its employees and agents to contact you at the phone number you provided by telephone, or via SMS (“text”) message. Standard message and data rates may apply. You can opt-out at any time by contacting Bluon at (855) 425-8686 or [email protected]